Two permanent Laboratory Analysts position have arisen within PDS to support ongoing and new client projects by providing experienced practical and theoretical analytical skills to the new business group.
Candidates should be pro-active, self motivated and committed to improvement and have the ability and character to work under pressure to challenging timelines. Following training and integration into the PDS group the successful candidate will be expected to be a lead analyst for specific client projects which will involve direct communication with PDS formulators and individuals from client project teams.
Candidates could be required to work flexible hours in order to support projects.
Outline of experience and knowledge requirements:
- Should have experience of HPLC and GC analysis ideally for both API (residual solvents/API intermediates) and drug product.
- Has knowledge of either Agilent or Waters HPLC equipment, preferably both.
- Has the capability to improve existing analytical methods or develop new ones.
- Has experience of dissolution testing with both manual and automated sampling.
- Has some knowledge of dissolution method development.
- Has knowledge of a wide range of instrumental techniques and how they can be applied to specific problems.
- Is able to demonstrate problem solving/trouble shooting capability.
- Has knowledge of ICH method validation requirements.
- Is able to work to GMP and demonstrate knowledge of GMP systems.
Contact: To apply please send a CV and covering letter to: Nicola Gair, Human Resources Department, Piramal Healthcare UK Limited, Whalton Road, Morpeth, Northumberland NE61 3YA